Professional-grade plasma metal cutting and gouging system for handheld cutting 32 mm and mechanized piercing 22 mm.
|Severance (hand cutting)||50mm||125mm/min|
|* Pierce rating for handheld use or with automatic torch height control|
|Capacity||Metal removal rate||Groove profie*|
|Typical gouge||9,8 kg per hour||6,4 mm D x 7,4 mm W|
* Actual groove profie varies with torch angle, arc stretch, and technique
- Finish jobs faster with cut speeds three times greater than oxyfuel
on 12 mm mild steel.
- Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior
cut and gouge quality.
Low operating costs
- Reduce costs with long consumable life and more uptime.
- Electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece
from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
- No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense™ technology
ensures that it is always correctly set.
- Drag cut at full output with a patented shield that reduces dross
buildup for smoother cutting.
- Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
- Duramax™ torches are designed for high-impact and heat
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a
more reliable torch.
- Low maintenance for maximum uptime.